our prescription we combine longevity knowledge from four mayor
sources: TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine, Indian Ayurvedic
Medicines, Tibetan Medicine and latest knowledge of life extending
from the West?
The role of inflammation in aging and disease
Inflammation is a natural part of the immune response to fight infection and repair damage from injuries. Excess inflammations associated with chronic diseases including cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, kidney disease, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Scientist say: “We know that heightened inflammation and oxidative stress contribute to age-related diseases, If you look at a lot of studies and blood markers of inflammation, we find that age itself is often associated with heightened inflammation.” Lifestyle habits, including poor diet, lack of exercise, stress, and a shortage of quality sleep play an important role in accelerating inflammation.
That’s where plant-based foods can come in. Plants naturally have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may play some role in healthy aging and longevity. This may slow down the process of aging as well as support the immune system and protect against chronic conditions that are more common with age, explains Rachelle Robinette a clinical herbalist and holistic health practitioner (and host of Well+Good’s YouTube show, Plant Based). While we don’t know for sure exactly how many antioxidants we need to consume for these effects, Studies show that people who consume these kinds of herbs live longer and better.
Horus Longevity Drink has the following tasks:
- De-calcification of Pineal Gland and reduce the flossed bones.
- Improve your mind and brain work
- Improve metabolism and reduce body weight
- Improve blood flow and reduce heart complications
- Add long-term energy to your life
- It allows us to maintain our organism in health by providing directly needed vitamins and minerals (the drink also contains shilajit, also known as Mumiyo, i.e. 85 minerals in ionic form - an easily digestible by our organism, also called the elixir of king's)
- It is recommended for 40+ people, but also very helpful to students before an examination session requiring concentration and brain work
- This drink is the fruit of many years of sought-after ingredients of the ancient legendary long-term drink called SOMA
- This drink by keeping our body healthy also extend our lives while maintaining full mental and physical power, vigour and energy.
- In order to achieve a fast but short-term energy effect, it also contains typical energy drink ingredients such as Vitamin B, Taurina, Inosil or Lisine ( if purchase in powder form)
Horus LongLife Drink have a long list of benefits, including but not limited to antioxidants, skin rejuvenating, sleep improving, metabolism improving, digestion enhancing, colon cleansing, detoxification, cancer risk lowering, brain works improving, speeding-up of thinking, headache preventing, energy improving, de-calcification of Pineal Gland, De-fluoridation of bones, cholesterol lowering, weight loss, obesity prevention, anti-inflammatory properties, immune system building, body alkalizing, anti-aging and promoting longevity. In other words, it will elevate concentration, improve creativity, boost energy, enhance memory recall and a spike in your work productivity. If you drink this, you will basically live much longer, healthier and looks younger than your biological age.
Chinensis Alpha GPC, Bacopa Monnieri (brahmi), Gynostemma pentaphyllum, Lingzhi (Ganoderma lucidum), Huperzine A, Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica), Shilajit (mumiyo), Polygonum multiflorum (He Shou Wu, Fallopia multiflora roots), Tamarind, Ginseng (PANAX GINSENG), Goji Berries (wolfberry, Lycium barbarum), Dodder Seeds (Tu Si Zi, Cuscuta chinensis), Buddha Fruits (monk's fruits, Luo Han Guo, Siraitia grosvenorii), Rehmannia Roots, DMAE, Lion's Mane Mushroom, Cordyceps
a 1000 grams herbs package is $149, air shipping with online tracking are included.
For more info and payment methods please send us email t0 firstname.lastname@example.org